Saturday, June 27

TODAY | Outfit post.





Today Gary and I went into town to do a little bit of shopping. I wore blue jeans (yes, BLUE) and my absolute favourite white shirt. I've decided recently to branch out in colour when it comes to clothing. Well, I say colour but to me that means blue denim and grey t-shirts...
The shirt I am wearing is from the Topshop maternity section. I got it in a size 8 as it was the smallest size they had but it is made out of the softest material and doesn't look bad when it creases.
The bucket bag is what I actually bought today from H&M (a £19.99 bargain!) and decided I needed to wear it as soon as I got out of the shop. I've been lusting over so many high end bucket bags for a long time and saw this and needed it. Sandals are from Office and the cateye sunglasses are from Asos.
P.S As you have probably noticed I have had all of my hair chopped off. I'm in love with a good top knot especially on girls with short hair so I actually think it looks quite cool. What do you think?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

1 comment: