Sunday, November 29

GIFT GUIDE | DARLEYAVENUE X STEVIE-ROSERAY.



I am super excited to tell you all about a little collaboration I have been working on with Darley Avenue. I've been a big fan of their website and modern, sleek gift boxes for a while now so being able to come up with my own is so lovely.
This is the DARLEYAVENUE X STEVIE-ROSERAY gift box featurning a few of my favourite products from thier site. In my opinion, this would be such a lovely gift for a monochrome, minimal lover like me!

The box includes-

L:A Bruket Lemongrass Handcream 70ml
Hopscotch London Lemongrass Candle
'Less is More' Keyring
Dear Maison Marble Planner   

and will be £45 which is an absolute bargain for such a well made box.
If you're interested in buying one, they will be available to buy from www.shopdarleyavenue.co.uk
tomorrow after around 7pm.


1 comment: